Far Infrared Sauna at Healing Oasis, LLC
Healing with Infrared Sauna
Imagine using the sauna for personal time to read, meditate, pray, heal or just relax.
There is a valid reason why human beings have used sweat baths for hygienic and health purposes since the Stone Age. It's because sweating has proven its effectiveness in flushing out toxins and disease and maintaining optimal physical as well as mental health.
Most cultures around the world have their own versions of the sweat bath, whether it's the ancient Romans, the Japanese, the Russians, native North American Indians, The Turkish. Those include actual saunas, steam baths and sweat lodges, which all work on the principle of generating abundant sweat to detoxify the body and relax the mind.
The sauna is available for usage on a first come first serve basis. Currently the sauna is available Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, Fridays 9 am - 4 pm. The sauna is a private, one person unit with color therapy and music speakers, bring your own music or read a book. There is a shower and clean towels for your convenience.
Energy Exchange is $15 cash per visit. Special Package of 4 Sauna sessions for $45 also available
During special events at Healing Oasis the sauna will not be available. Some evenings also available, call or text.
Benefits of Far Infrared Sauna:
- Weight Lose: Relax, unwind and lose up to 10 pounds in 30 days with regular infrared sauna use. Far infrared radiant heat can burn more than 600 calories in a 30 minute session! Sweat off Pounds and inches!
- Detoxification for Your Whole Body: Far infrared sauna therapy is one of the safest and most efficient detoxification methods for expelling harmful environmental toxins, insoluble chemical residues and dangerous heavy metals from the human body. Whole body detoxification is one of the cornerstones of responsible family health maintenance.
- Pain Relief: Real, lasting relief for nerve damage, arthritis, muscle pain, carpal tunnel, joint pain and fibromyalgia. No pills, potions or lotions required! Infrared sauna heat penetrates directly to the source of your pain to heal and soothe naturally.
- Fibromyalgia: Sufferers of Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) often complain that they hurt all over during a flare up. That’s because FMS literally attacks the muscles, tendons, and fibrous tissues of the body. While its precise cause is not known, many medical professionals, believe that far infrared sauna use offers a promising treatment.
- Sauna Benefits for Stress Relief: Relax, eliminate tension and melt away the buildup of daily stress and the tension of the workday grind. Feel the glow of deep penetrating infrared heat as it soothes and heals your body naturally. Say “goodnight,” to sleep apnea and insomnia, and sleep like a baby.
- Healing Power of Infrared: Reduce the healing time for damaged tissues, muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerve endings, increase blood circulation and vasodilation of blood vessels. Speed beneficial nitric oxide and healing oxygen to the distressed areas, while removing toxins and lactic acid. Enhanced cell regeneration will give you more energy, stamina and mental clarity.
- Cardiovascular Workout: Medical studies demonstrate sauna health benefits such as lowered blood pressure, improved circulation and enhanced metabolism. An infrared sauna session is a genuine passive cardio workout – without exercise!
- Organic Skin Care: Dramatically renew elasticin-collagen tissues while crow’s feet, forehead lines, wrinkles, age spots, scars, varicose veins and stretch marks naturally fade away. Look younger while you cleanse your body from the inside out.
- Sauna Health Benefits for Immune System:Bullet Proof Your Immune System. Increased production of white blood cells and toxin removal through sweating combines to improve immunity against chronic infections, flu, sinus, allergy symptoms, germs and bacteria. Realize health benefits as the body produces special heat shock proteins, which are powerful immune system stimulators.
- Infrared Sauna and Cancer Therapy: Far infrared therapy has been applied as a cancer treatment worldwide for 20 years. Infrared saunas increase the production of white blood cells, killer T-cells, and interferon, all of which have been shown to fight cancer cell growth.
Precautions & Contraindications:
- In all situations, proper hydration is a primary requirement for IR sauna use. Drinking plenty of fluids is recommended before, during and after infrared sauna use.
- The light energy spectrum emitted by a far infrared saunas offers an astounding range of therapeutic benefits for a responsible health maintenance program. Actually, there are only a few absolute contraindications for safe infrared sauna use. A safe and beneficial therapy for the vast majority of people, worldwide.